Property ID : OP – SH1003
Location : Istanbul
District : Besiktas, Bebek
Property Type : Duplex Apartment | 4 Bedroom & 1 Living Room
Property Size : 250 Gross m2, 220 Net m2
Floor Numbers of Unit/Building : 3rd Floor / 3 Floor Building
Number of Bathrooms : 2
- Located in Bebek district, one of the most elite and old centers of Istanbul, this property is everything to look for in a house altogether!
- The unique duplex with 4 bedrooms, a large terrace and balcony tucked inside of woodland in the very center of the city!
- Large entrance to the house welcomes the residents with the most spacious and luxurious feeling!
- The beautiful balcony opens from the living room and presents a beautiful part of the sea view over the relaxing trees where you can watch the most spectacular sunsets!
- Floor to ceiling windows brings all of the natural daylight possible while giving the rooms a more spacious feeling!
- All bedrooms on the second floor are facing beautiful views of the city and grove!
- The natural woodwork of the house creates an authentic and warm ambiance that will make you feel at home at first sight!
- On the second floor, a large closed terrace is a great place to design as a quiet relaxation spot or just to have a nice spacious area to use for any function you choose!
4+1 Duplex Apartment ( 250 Gross m2 / 220 Net m2) | Prices from 9,800,000 TL
Beşiktaş, which one of the most important districts of the European side, stands out with its features and central location. For this reason, the real estate in Beşiktaş always keeps its value high. Bebek Neighbourhood is located within the district and the properties for sale in Bebek appeals to the upper segment local and foreign investors such as businessmen and diplomats.
Bebek stands out with its splendid views and luxurious lifestyle while maintaining its personality with many historical structures. Its neighbors, Arnavutköy and Rumeli Hisarı, on the coastal line, are home to many pleasant places. Additionally Etiler and Ulus next door are very rich in entertainment life.
Bebek is located 15 minutes away from Beşiktaş. In the seaside neighborhood, you can find many high-class restaurants, cafes, and night clubs. Bebek Park on the coastline gains the appreciation of people who enjoy spending time outdoors. In addition to one of the most prestigious universities in Turkey, Boğaziçi University, various international educational institutions are also situated in the neighborhood. With the Boğaziçi metro station and bus alternatives, it is very easy to reach the surrounding neighborhoods and the Anatolian Side.
In Bebek, you can use different kinds of public transportation such as buses and ferry. It’s possible to reach Beşiktaş, Eminönü, Sarıyer, İstinye from the city lines pier while having splendid views of the Bosphorus. Taksim, Kabataş, and Beşiktaş are also some of the main centers that you can access easily by car within very close proximity.