PROPERTY DESCRIPTION Test
Property ID : OP- 1061
Location : Istanbul
District : Eyup
Construction Area : 515.977 m²
Apartment Types : 1+1 | 2+1 | 3+1 | 4+1 Apartment Options
Completion Date : Completed! Ready to Move
Payment Plan : %50 Down Payment + Up to 36 Months Installments.
1+1 Apartments ( 73 m2 to 103 m2 ) | Prices from 840,000 TL
2+1 Apartments ( 100 m2 to 162 m2 ) | Prices from 1,150,000 TL
3+1 Apartments ( 167 m2 to 214 m2 ) | Prices from 1,590,000 TL
4+1 Apartments ( 193 m2 to 214 m2 ) | Prices from 1,680,000 TL
- Lobby and Reception Services
- Valet and Concierge Services
- 24/7 Security and Surveillance
- Open and Underground Parking Spots
- Open Swimming Pool
- Spa, Sauna and Steam Rooms
- Fully Fledged Fitness Center
- Restaurant and Cafes
- Children’s playground
- Football, Basketball and Tennis Courts
Why you should buy a property from this project?
- With the location and theory, in the project, which suggests the hope of “a better life”, in a supplement to transportation and hiker.
- The project area and the nearness to the current and projected metro lines make it easy to reach the main part of the city.
- One of the several extensive projects in Istanbul with the social sectors, bazaar, and other facilities.
- The project which suggests many options from 1 + 1 to 4 + 1. The project encompasses bicycle paths, hiking ways, outdoor swimming pools slides, paths, children’s pools, unique playgrounds for different generation groups, football, basketball courts, and tennis courts.
- First Class Craftsmanship insides built with the latest technology and supplies.
The project Located on the TEM motorway, at the Alibeyköy terminal, 5th Levent is only 7 km from Istanbul’s main business and life centers, such as Buyukdere Street and Maslak. 5. Levent reaches out as a new road at the intersection of main public transport projects and metro lines. 3.the project is located at the starting point of the European Side starting from the 3-storied Great Istanbul Tunnel by the connection road the project stands out with its unique location and rich transportation opportunities.